LASAGNE - THE REAL RECIPE IN BOLOGNA
LASAGNE - the recipe
Ingredients (for 8 people)
- Kg 1 of classic Bolognese ragù;
- 400 gr of Parmesan cheese, seasoned, tasty, scented, grated at the moment;
- bechamel sauce made with 100 g of flour "00",
- 100 g of butter,
- 1 liter of fresh whole milk, salt and nutmeg to taste
- butter, a bake of about 200 g;
- l Kg of green leaf made with 700 g of flour "00",
- 3 fresh eggs,
- 350 gr of spinach boiled, squeeze well and chopped.
- a rectangular baking dish of about 25x35 cm, at least 6 cm high.
Cut the leaf into rectangles of about 15 x 10 cm or, for those who are skillful, slightly smaller than the chosen baking tray, throw them into hot water and remove them as soon as they come to the surface.
After a quick passage in cold water let them dry on a clean linen, white, cotton or linen cloth.
Grind the bottom of the pan with butter and sprinkle some tablespoons of ragout and bechamel.
Cover it with the necessary pewter rectangles and spread over a thin blade of bechamel sauce, plenty of ragout, butter flakes and very parmesan: all in one layer as smooth as possible, be careful not to form air bubbles (to obtain this, drill three or four times the dough with a toothpick).
Continue for at least 6 layers and finish with a leaf cover on which to put some of the ragout mixed with a bit of béchamel, some butter flakes and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Finally put a bowl of butter in each baking tray. Bake then for 25/30 minutes at about 180 degrees in preheated oven.
For those who love some crunchy lasagna, we recommend turning on the grill (no more than 2 minutes) for a light gratin that does not counteract the softness of the interior.
Finally, be careful that the layers are very regular, the sauce is abundant but not excessive, the béchamel is creamy and distributed lightly.
Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Servings in the dish must be strictly standing.